Home MiscellaneousDiscworld Readathon Discworld Readathon Month 5 – Sourcery

Discworld Readathon Month 5 – Sourcery

Hey all! So some not-great things came up and my blogging/reading has suffered as a result (which is why it’s taking me forever to get to comments). More about that in my wrap-up, but in the meantime, let’s get to Discworld!

We’re now 5 months into the Discworld Readathon that Nicole and I started up and it honestly feels like we’ve been doing this for years.

For those who don’t know, our goal is to read one Discworld book per month (chronologically, despite how much we may want to skip around. And I really want to skip to the next Death book now) and post a review on the last Monday of said month.

This month we’ll be tackling SOURCERY! Just leave a comment below if you’d like to join in!

sourcery

I have a love-hate relationship with these covers

We’ll be posting the reviews on November 26th (give or take). Happy Reading!

You may also like

18 comments

Alex Logan November 9, 2018 - 1:43 pm

I might join in for this one – I haven’t read Sourcery before

Kathy @ Pages Below the Vaulted Sky November 10, 2018 - 5:25 am

YAY do join us! I’m sad we have to leave Death behind (for now), but this sounds like a fun one 😀

Alex Logan November 10, 2018 - 1:56 pm

I put it on hold at my library ☺

thebookwormdrinketh November 12, 2018 - 6:05 pm

I hope you enjoy it!!

@lynnsbooks November 9, 2018 - 2:27 pm

I hope your ‘not great things’ resolve themselves well. Happy reading.
Lynn 😀

elnadesbookchat November 9, 2018 - 7:56 pm

I know I’ve read this one before, but I can’t remember a thing about it. But it has both Rincewind and the luggage in it, so I’m in again.

Kathy @ Pages Below the Vaulted Sky November 11, 2018 - 4:21 am

Yay! And I’m ludicrously excited about the return of Luggage. 😀

waytoofantasy November 9, 2018 - 8:36 pm

I think I’ve said this before, but this whole readathon is such a fun idea.

Kathy @ Pages Below the Vaulted Sky November 11, 2018 - 5:02 am

Haha I think you say it every month but I never get tired of hearing it! It’s a serious motivation booster! 😀 <3

sjhigbee November 9, 2018 - 9:06 pm

This one sounds like fun! I hope your ‘not great things’ rapidly resolve themselves into ‘okay stuff’ very soon. Take care.

Kathy @ Pages Below the Vaulted Sky November 11, 2018 - 4:32 am

Thank you so much, Sarah! <3 It's more of an ongoing mental health issue that's been flaring up as opposed to anything…significant. But it's been utterly exhausting.

sjhigbee November 11, 2018 - 3:05 pm

And that sounds majorly signficant to me, Kathy:(. So sorry to hear it and I hope you feel better soon. Hugsx

Meeghan reads November 9, 2018 - 9:58 pm

I say every month it will take (give or take) 17 years to complete this!! I genuinely hope we get to the end though. The Shepherd’s Crown is a wonderful end. For 2035. When we get there. 😂 I’m posting Mort on Monday though, so YAY!! I’ll be caught up soon!!

Kathy @ Pages Below the Vaulted Sky November 13, 2018 - 6:18 am

Hahaha we should totally do a huge reflection post when we DO finish the series! Talk about how those 17 years have made us into better people. 😂 And yay! Looking forward to your thoughts on it!

jennifertarheelreader November 10, 2018 - 1:13 am

I’m just commenting to send good thoughts and hoping things calm down for you soon, Kathy. ♥️

Kathy @ Pages Below the Vaulted Sky November 13, 2018 - 2:31 am

Oh gosh, a thousand hugs to you, Jennifer. <3 Thank you!! <3

Sourcery- Terry Pratchett Read-a-Thon Book 5 – The BookWorm Drinketh November 26, 2018 - 9:36 pm

[…] Kathy Pages Below the Vaulted Sky […]

Discworld Readathon: Sourcery | Almost, Almost November 28, 2018 - 1:26 am

[…] Discworld Readathon was started by Kathy at Pages Below the Vaulted Sky and Nicole at The Bookworm […]